Welcome New Members!
We teach people how to train their dogs. Our basic obedience class instructs on the use of a Clicker to re-enforce the positive aspects of training. This makes training fun for both people and their dogs.
Locations and Registration - SPRING Class Location will be at Kate's Pampered Pooch grooming salon 5815 Babcock Rd, San Antonio, TX 78240. Registration can be done online via PayPal or in person 30 minutes before the first class Sunday Morning March 19th, 2017, Monday Evening March 20th, 2017, or Tuesday Evening March 21st, 2017 at the salon. Online Registration is now open! If you register in person CASH OR CHECK ONLY. Shot records required with all class registrations, please bring them to the first class. Feel free to use the club phone number or email for inquiries about classes.
Registration Requirements & Cost
Dogs must be at least 12 weeks old. Proof of Vaccinations must be presented at the time of registration. PLEASE SEE OUR DETAILED VACCINATION POLICY. Basic Obedience, Intermediate Obedience/CGC Prep, Puppy, Rally and Novice Obedience are 8 weeks long for $90. NoseGames is 4 weeks long for $45. Click here for more DETAILED CLASS DESCRIPTIONS. Our current schedule is shown below. For further information call 210 738 1030. Leave a message and a club member will gladly return your call.
SADTC reimburses $25 for perfect attendance in a training class (limit of two classes) for those who have adopted dogs from an acknowledged rescue organization.
The SPRING Class Schedule is shown below. The Classes for the SPRING 2017 session will start Sunday Morning March 19th, 2017, Monday Evening March 20th, 2017, and Tuesday Evening March 21st, 2017 at Kate's Pampered Pooch grooming salon 5815 Babcock Rd, San Antonio, TX 78240.
You may also register online using Paypal by visiting the following link:
- Monday Evening (starts March 20th) - Kate's Pampered Pooch Grooming salon
- Puppy Class - 6:30pm (please no dogs the first night)
- Basic Obedience - 7:30pm (please no dogs the first night)
- Tuesday Evening (starts March 21st) - Kate's Pampered Pooch Grooming salon
- Intermediate Obedience/CGC Prep - 7:00pm (CGC Test for graduates will be given Tuesday, May 16th at 7:00PM)
- Sunday (starts March 19th) - Kate's Pampered Pooch Grooming salon
- Rally Practice All levels - 11:00am (please be sure to bring a crate for your dog)
- Circus Dog Tricks Novice class - 4:00pm
- Circus Dog Tricks Intermediate class - 5:00pm
- Obedience Practice scheduled on request